RX 340B & Mail Order Program
Pharmacy dispensing solutions to improve patient outcomes and operating margin.
WHAT CAN A-S MEDICATION SOLUTIONS OFFER TRIBES?
The opportunity to improve clinical care for patients with chronic conditions:
- Patient convenience and access to medication.
- Increased patient compliance.
- Easy access to national pharmacy expertise.
- Potential two-way pharmacy communication with EMR.
The opportunity to make more 340B margin from the prescriptions written through additional dispensing options:
- Pre-packaged medications (on-site).
- Mail-order and specialty medications.
Let us show you why Tribal Initiative has chosen ASM as their trusted partner!
- 340B pricing available.
- Best-used to treat chronic illnesses.
- Generally, a 90-day supply is provided and health plans share reduced costs with patients.
- Formularies are developed to meet the needs of typical patients.
- Allows for Tribes to expand the scope of treatment options, due to a comprehensive list of specialty drugs.
- Tribe first registers ASM Pharmacy as a designated contract pharmacy with HRSA.
- Tribe submits prescription to ASM Pharmacy via ePrescribe, to dispense.
- Claim is adjudicated from ASM software that collects applicable co-pay from the patient.
- ASM mails medication to the patient
- ASM remits insurance and co-pay collections to Tribe, after covering drug cost and dispensing fees.
- Sign contract for pre-packaged.
- Obtain actual script volume by NDC.
- Obtain Tribe’s site NPI, NABP, and register with PBM (ASM will do as much as possible and guide the Tribe through the rest).
- Register mail-order with HRSA.
- ASM will set up web-based solutions and confirm own formularies.
- Go live on pre-packaged.